Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

i got up at 9:30 am, went to work ( i work at my family's firm ( hardware store/building material ) so there's no pressure about being punctual ) did a lot of bullshit arrons, went home arround 12:30pm, had lunch and then went swimming with my boat. today i drove it solo for the first time ( i've driven boats before but we made this one last year and i went to college before i could enjoy the fruits of my labour ( yes, made it, my father's a carpenter and he used to build boats and furniture for a living before we started our firm 15 years ago .... i broke my back working on it last year )). I went back to work arround 6pm, and then my father came from italy arround 7pm bringing merchendise and most importantly THE TICKETS FOR THE BOLOGNA INDEPENDENT DAYS FESTIVAL!!!!! ( he didn't know he was bringing the tickets, we had this covert operation goin so he wouldn't find out...you must be wondering why....suffice to say my father gets pissed off about very small things, and this would constitute a BIG thing ( money wise, stingyness springs to mind )...and now i got home, had a shower and am relaxing by smoking cigs and reading new posts.....( and looking at my beautiful ticket )

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote