Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge > Current Events, Philosophy, & Religion
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2016, 01:33 PM   #351 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 8,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
well, i'm done.
Promise?
__________________

To write a bizarro erotica book that had Kirk Cameron hooking up with a Crocoduck. I just loved the idea and I felt it was timely after the gay marriage ruling. It was definitely meant to be subversive. I knew that once Cheese Jesus had sex with Kirk I was being really naughty.


Quote:
I cut her a deal, she keeps me in clean piss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You crabby old classic rocker sucking Jimmy Page's dick, you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Upcoming mini-series: In Through the Out Door: the Rise and Fall of Chula Vista....
Chula Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:34 PM   #352 (permalink)
Kiiii
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 9,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i've given a bit. i'm not surprised that no one agrees that your ball earth makes no sense. at all. yer all just being a buncha jerks with unrealistic expectations. like, you want to be crush everything you think you know about the universe in one damn post. and i'm the crazy one. yeah. right. i don't really want to deal with it though. this place, as always, is toxic.
Well, it's not a toxic environment when you add substance to your claims instead of just spouting claims and expecting people to be on your side. As far as I can tell, you've only argued with other people because you disagree with them, and haven't really given any sort of reason for people to believe your claims. So again, i reiterate that you probably have no evidence, and now you're trying to crawl yourself out of it.

Just admit defeat and be done with it.
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:36 PM   #353 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
the last comment on page 33 (in response to frownland) is all i'm gonna give you regarding this for the day most likely. i'm not a troll. promise. i'm just a human. and no matter what everyone's justifications for their own actions are, i don't have to succumb to your wishes just because you tell me to or call me names.

and yes i did know that about copernicus.
It's annoying to fool around with someone who won't give a reach around.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #354 (permalink)
Born This Way
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 22,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i've given a bit. i'm not surprised that no one agrees that your ball earth makes no sense. at all. yer all just being a buncha jerks with unrealistic expectations. like, you want to be crush everything you think you know about the universe in one damn post. and i'm the crazy one. yeah. right. i don't really want to deal with it though. this place, as always, is toxic.
Wah. We may be a flock of dicks but at least we're right dicks.

I don't understand how people can be so stupid but they still exist. Failing to understand something isn't an argument against it.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:37 PM   #355 (permalink)
DO LIKE YOU.
 
P A N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Well, it's not a toxic environment when you add substance to your claims instead of just spouting claims and expecting people to be on your side. As far as I can tell, you've only argued with other people because you disagree with them, and haven't really given any sort of reason for people to believe your claims. So again, i reiterate that you probably have no evidence, and now you're trying to crawl yourself out of it.

Just admit defeat and be done with it.
haha. it's not defeat. i gave you a place to start on page 33. i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat. i like talking about it, and part of it is debunking the globe. sorry, but that's just the way it is. i'm not attacking anyone for believing the earth is ball. everyone wants me to feel like crap about myself for thinking the way i do, and i'm opting out because i'm human, and they just might succeed.
__________________
Earth is flat.
P A N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:39 PM   #356 (permalink)
Kiiii
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 9,223
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
haha. it's not defeat. i gave you a place to start on page 33. i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat. i like talking about it, and part of it is debunking the globe. sorry, but that's just the way it is. i'm not attacking anyone for believing the earth is ball. everyone wants me to feel like crap about myself for thinking the way i do, and i'm opting out because i'm human, and they just might succeed.
So, you're going with a straw man argument now? I've not said anything about your freedom to express your beliefs, but usually in a debate it's smart to throw evidence so that other people can understand your point. You're basically expecting people to listen to you while you spout nonsense, and that's not how the world works. (no pun intended)

If you can show 1 piece of evidence that shows some form of proof toward the Earth being flat, maybe I'll reconsider my remarks, however you've once again failed to do so. So, my point still stands that you're full of ****.
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:41 PM   #357 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 8,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i've given a bit. i'm not surprised that no one agrees that your ball earth makes no sense. at all. yer all just being a buncha jerks with unrealistic expectations. like, you want to be crush everything you think you know about the universe in one damn post. and i'm the crazy one. yeah. right. i don't really want to deal with it though. this place, as always, is toxic.
You didn't address the international space station. Co-sponsored by The United States, Europe, Japan, Russia, and Canada.

__________________

To write a bizarro erotica book that had Kirk Cameron hooking up with a Crocoduck. I just loved the idea and I felt it was timely after the gay marriage ruling. It was definitely meant to be subversive. I knew that once Cheese Jesus had sex with Kirk I was being really naughty.


Quote:
I cut her a deal, she keeps me in clean piss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You crabby old classic rocker sucking Jimmy Page's dick, you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Upcoming mini-series: In Through the Out Door: the Rise and Fall of Chula Vista....
Chula Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:43 PM   #358 (permalink)
Toasted Poster
 
Chula Vista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SoCal by way of Boston
Posts: 8,900
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i like talking about it, and part of it is debunking the globe.
And yet your flat earth has been debunked for thousands of years and your answer is to shut your eyes, cover your ears, and NAH NAH NAH NAH I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!!
__________________

To write a bizarro erotica book that had Kirk Cameron hooking up with a Crocoduck. I just loved the idea and I felt it was timely after the gay marriage ruling. It was definitely meant to be subversive. I knew that once Cheese Jesus had sex with Kirk I was being really naughty.


Quote:
I cut her a deal, she keeps me in clean piss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You crabby old classic rocker sucking Jimmy Page's dick, you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Upcoming mini-series: In Through the Out Door: the Rise and Fall of Chula Vista....
Chula Vista is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:50 PM   #359 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,548
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
haha. it's not defeat. i gave you a place to start on page 33. i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat. i like talking about it, and part of it is debunking the globe. sorry, but that's just the way it is. i'm not attacking anyone for believing the earth is ball. everyone wants me to feel like crap about myself for thinking the way i do, and i'm opting out because i'm human, and they just might succeed.
So you like to debate when you don't have to defend your claims?


__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:55 PM   #360 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 23,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
haha. it's not defeat. i gave you a place to start on page 33. i’m not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat. i like talking about it, and part of it is debunking the globe. sorry, but that's just the way it is. i'm not attacking anyone for believing the earth is ball. everyone wants me to feel like crap about myself for thinking the way i do, and i'm opting out because i'm human, and they just might succeed.
lol. sig'd.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batlord is a fern, conspiracy, flat earth, science, theology

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.