Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2016, 12:41 PM   #21 (permalink)
Codex Gigas
 
1blankmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: In your long lost uncle
Posts: 3,192
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Okay, then I'm going to make another thread and merge it with this one.
Won't bat still be the OP?
__________________
Vision without execution is just hallucination.

Don Abbot will rise
1blankmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:42 PM   #22 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ/NYC
Posts: 3,773
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Won't bat still be the OP?
Hmmmmm.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog
My Film Collection
@booththoughts
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You literally have no taste. None. There's a record company marketing exec on acid frantically masturbating and pressing a button that sends a message to a satellite that bounces it down to your brain and gives you a shot of dopamine whenever you listen to any artist with "e" in their name. That is how you interpret music.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ/NYC
Posts: 3,773
Default

Okay. I'm still hung over and it seems like I'm over complicating. Bat can remain OP and I'll just update his first post. I'm going to modify it a little bit to adhere to the same scheme as the previous years threads.

It's my favorite thread on this site so I'm keeping it legible and structured. Bat can just stay at the front and look pretty.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog
My Film Collection
@booththoughts
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You literally have no taste. None. There's a record company marketing exec on acid frantically masturbating and pressing a button that sends a message to a satellite that bounces it down to your brain and gives you a shot of dopamine whenever you listen to any artist with "e" in their name. That is how you interpret music.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #24 (permalink)
Ke$ha is best girl
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 25,931
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Okay, then I'm going to make another thread and merge it with this one.
Merge deez nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Okay. I'm still hung over and it seems like I'm over complicating. Bat can remain OP and I'll just update his first post. I'm going to modify it a little bit to adhere to the same scheme as the previous years threads.

It's my favorite thread on this site so I'm keeping it legible and structured. Bat can just stay at the front and look pretty.
You think I'm pretty?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:53 PM   #25 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: NJ/NYC
Posts: 3,773
Default

Figure of speech.
__________________
LastFM
My Film Blog
My Film Collection
@booththoughts
jsmith7389 on Spotify
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
ants are at every zoo you ever been to bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You literally have no taste. None. There's a record company marketing exec on acid frantically masturbating and pressing a button that sends a message to a satellite that bounces it down to your brain and gives you a shot of dopamine whenever you listen to any artist with "e" in their name. That is how you interpret music.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:55 PM   #26 (permalink)
Ke$ha is best girl
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 25,931
Default

What about my figure?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:56 PM   #27 (permalink)
turnip farm in 'nam
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 9,221
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
What about my figure?
A figure so great even Jabba the Hutt would be proud.
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 12:57 PM   #28 (permalink)
.
 
grindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: .
Posts: 4,289
Default

Pere Ubu - "20 Years In A Montana Missile Silo" (Fall 2017)
__________________
A smell of petroleum prevails throughout.
grindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:21 PM   #29 (permalink)
Belgian Scoring Genius
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Theatre of Dreams
Posts: 6,337
Default

Did my post get deleted? I could have sworn I called Exo a handsome and suave gentleman.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
No complaints from me. There is even a bit of foot action going on.
Qwertyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 01:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
Midnight Rolls Around
 
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 3,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Did my post get deleted? I could have sworn I called Exo a dumb ass...
I think message content removed by the mod team.
__________________
I DON"T SMOKE CRACK MUDAFUCKKKA I SELL IIIIT!!!

YW Fam: All MB Music Projects Under One Roof

Emo/Pop Punk Journal


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neward Thelman View Post
"SMOKE CRACK MUDA****KKA"

I'll check that dictionary, but in the meantime I'm impressed - as is everyone else in the world - by your eloquence, obvious accomplishments and success, and the evidence of your blazingly high intelligence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
He just doesn't have a mind so closed that it rivals Blockbuster.
Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batlord is a cuck, batlord is a fern, no i'm not

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.