Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > General Music
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2017, 05:03 PM   #21 (permalink)
...
 
Mord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,216
Default

^Perfect last song.
__________________
"Use every man after his desert, and who shall 'scape whipping?"
Mord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:06 PM   #22 (permalink)
sentimental fool
 
MicShazam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Denmark, Northern Jutland
Posts: 2,074
Default

Now That's What I Call Good Songs by Artists I Normally Don't Like

1. Phil Collins - Easy Lover
2. Elton John - I'm Still Standing
3. Toto - Africa
4. Journey - Separate Ways
5. Lacuna Coil - Swamped
6. Rotting Christ - Dub-sag-ta-ke
7. Symphony X - The Accolade
8. ULVER - Solitude
9. Amon Amarth - Arson
10. Radiohead - Idioteque
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:15 PM   #23 (permalink)
Jack U Off
 
Man like Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,055
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Now That's What I Call Black Sabbath Vol. 5

01. Into the Void
02. Symptom of the Universe
03. A National Acrobat
04. Thrill of it All
05. Laguna Sunrise
06. After Forever
07. N.I.B.
08. Fairies Wear Boots
09. Hand of Doom
10. War Pigs
11. Sabbra Cadabra
12. Psycho Man
13. Fluff
14. Children of the Grave
15. Spiral Architect
Strong.
Man like Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:52 PM   #24 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Now That's What I Call Black Sabbath Vol. 5

01. Into the Void
02. Symptom of the Universe
03. A National Acrobat
04. Thrill of it All
05. Laguna Sunrise
06. After Forever
07. N.I.B.
08. Fairies Wear Boots
09. Hand of Doom
10. War Pigs
11. Sabbra Cadabra
12. Psycho Man
13. Fluff
14. Children of the Grave
15. Spiral Architect
Not arguing with any other thing but that "Black Sabbath" isn't there?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
That's I'm'd Upon
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 21,453
Default

Take out Fluff the **** is this nonsense?
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:16 PM   #26 (permalink)
Just Keep Swimming...
 
Plankton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: See signature...
Posts: 3,795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mord View Post
^Perfect last song.
Like a good sandwich, the bun is important. Even bottom buns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
Strong.
Keeping the filler tunes out but keeping within the 15 tune limit was tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Not arguing with any other thing but that "Black Sabbath" isn't there?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Take out Fluff the **** is this nonsense?
Stfu you two ninnies.
__________________
See location...

My latest: Passenger
Plankton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 06:26 PM   #27 (permalink)
Scattering Crows
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Where the sun don't shine
Posts: 17,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Like a good sandwich, the bun is important. Even bottom buns.



Keeping the filler tunes out but keeping within the 15 tune limit was tough.





Stfu you two ninnies.
Plankton! Don't use the N-word!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
RIP to Lil Peep. He made terrible music.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh ... Yeah, that's whatever you were talking about for you!"
Zapp Brannigan

"I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink".
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
Feelin' like P Diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 27,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Like a good sandwich, the bun is important. Even bottom buns.



Keeping the filler tunes out but keeping within the 15 tune limit was tough.





Stfu you two ninnies.
I'm just saying that you are committing a crime but we're still cool.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 07:27 PM   #29 (permalink)
Remember the underscore
 
Pet_Sounds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: The other side
Posts: 2,205
Default

Now That's What I Call an Infectious Chorus
  1. Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling
  2. Toto - Africa
  3. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
  4. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
  5. Eagles - Take It to the Limit
  6. The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
  7. Billy Joel - Piano Man
  8. The Cars - Just What I Needed
  9. Bruce Springsteen - Badlands
  10. David Bowie - Life on Mars?
  11. Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
  12. Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
  13. Elton John - Rocket Man
  14. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
  15. Boston - More Than a Feeling
__________________
I have a history of taking off my shirt
Pet_Sounds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:23 PM   #30 (permalink)
Scattering Crows
 
Trollheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Where the sun don't shine
Posts: 17,255
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
Now That's What I Call Black Sabbath Vol. 5

01. Into the Void
02. Symptom of the Universe
03. A National Acrobat
04. Thrill of it All
05. Laguna Sunrise
06. After Forever
07. N.I.B.
08. Fairies Wear Boots
09. Hand of Doom
10. War Pigs
11. Sabbra Cadabra
12. Psycho Man
13. Fluff
14. Children of the Grave
15. Spiral Architect
No love for Heaven and Hell, Plankton?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Now That's What I Call an Infectious Chorus
  1. Blue Swede - Hooked on a Feeling
  2. Toto - Africa
  3. Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
  4. Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
  5. Eagles - Take It to the Limit
  6. The Beatles - Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds
  7. Billy Joel - Piano Man
  8. The Cars - Just What I Needed
  9. Bruce Springsteen - Badlands
  10. David Bowie - Life on Mars?
  11. Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
  12. Journey - Don't Stop Believin'
  13. Elton John - Rocket Man
  14. Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
  15. Boston - More Than a Feeling
Noice.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
RIP to Lil Peep. He made terrible music.
"Uh-huh, uh-huh ... Yeah, that's whatever you were talking about for you!"
Zapp Brannigan

"I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink".
Trollheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.