Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Introductions
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2017, 07:56 AM   #35091 (permalink)
Ori Ori Ori
 
Oriphiel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The States
Posts: 1,514
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post

So that's me, on the right, in my favorite AC/DC hoodie (and too big cargo pants). With a glorious beard you all should be envious of :P
And no, we're not a terrorist cell, it's airsoft And real men don't need camo! (or any sort of protection apart from some goggles, for that matter). Not against puny asg pellets.
I also have to point out the bruises take 10+ days to go away
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Batlord in Plug
I know this might make me sound liek an assshole, but whole is nameless.. Like, I know then hame, but I'm not really that familiar/ Wia,t where Feel free. I have no idea what you're talking about, but whatever make s me look awesome is fine. Fuck Hesus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
OK Oriphiel, enough of this dumb conversation. Are you a dude or a lady?
Oriphiel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 11:37 AM   #35092 (permalink)
I think I'm a libertarian
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the Tex meets the Mex
Posts: 3,637
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post

So that's me, on the right, in my favorite AC/DC hoodie (and too big cargo pants). With a glorious beard you all should be envious of :P
And no, we're not a terrorist cell, it's airsoft And real men don't need camo! (or any sort of protection apart from some goggles, for that matter). Not against puny asg pellets.
I also have to point out the bruises take 10+ days to go away
Did it once, regret having never tried it again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
JTF thinks it makes him a good Mexican to vote against his people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I love me some Pablo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to add in "Should I explain any further?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
The Best Collection You'll See Today | The Best Rates You'll See All Day
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 07:59 AM   #35093 (permalink)
Lebanese Communist Party
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hadath
Posts: 535
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Tristan Rosenstock View Post
I've had facial hair since I was 9. Still can't grow much more than a semi-thick mustache and a goatee.
who cares i know 4 year olds with peach fuzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
i wish i could grow a nice beard
haha ***
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:09 AM   #35094 (permalink)
Jarvis is my co-pilot
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
who cares i know 4 year olds with peach fuzz
Lebanon: where the only thing hairier than the women are the children.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
Therefore never send to know for whom the Batlord trolls; he trolls for thee.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:09 AM   #35095 (permalink)
turnip farm in 'nam
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 8,743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Lebanon: where the only thing hairier than the women are the children.
__________________
cats with hats
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 10:31 AM   #35096 (permalink)
Lebanese Communist Party
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hadath
Posts: 535
Default

thank allah for laser hair removal
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #35097 (permalink)
I think I'm a libertarian
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the Tex meets the Mex
Posts: 3,637
Default

I've always wanted to go to Lebanon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
JTF thinks it makes him a good Mexican to vote against his people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I love me some Pablo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to add in "Should I explain any further?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
The Best Collection You'll See Today | The Best Rates You'll See All Day
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 01:33 PM   #35098 (permalink)
Lebanese Communist Party
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hadath
Posts: 535
Default

i've always wanted to go to brazil
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 02:40 PM   #35099 (permalink)
NaziPunks****Off
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Under Charles' Bed
Posts: 4,889
Default

I've always wanted to go black
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
No complaints from me. There is even a bit of foot action going on.
Qwertyy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 02:47 PM   #35100 (permalink)
turnip farm in 'nam
 
Kiiii's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: The Rainy City
Posts: 8,743
Default

I've always wanted to go to Uranus.
__________________
cats with hats
Kiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
annie needs attention, batlord is a fern, booties for franco, community, conan is hot, da batlord wuz here!, dayvan is kawaii, get your rat out., hairy chests, hand fetish, jack pat was (not) here., little butt cucumbers, pay attention to paloma!!, show me your hairy pits, show me your perky tits, stalked by briks, terrence malick, the alexthe4th show, umad?

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.