Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Are mods allowed to spam?
Yes 55 0.00%
anal beads 9,223,372,036,854,800,384 100.00%
Voters: 9.2233720368548E+18. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2017, 08:14 PM   #10941 (permalink)
((MUFFIN BUTTON))
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,609
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
there is no rabbit hole. i just like watching dudes get ****ed by their friends dads.
Sounds like a rabbit hole to me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 02:02 PM   #10942 (permalink)
i hate the new last fm
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hafez
Posts: 858
Default

batlord your entire existence is a rabbit hole so stfu
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
pansy savage 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
pansy_gayboy_69: a very serious internet forum commenter
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #10943 (permalink)
dead
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,881
Default

my history of jazz prof told me to search for his music on youtube and it's actually kind of dope. frownland listen to this

__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Qwertyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 11:46 AM   #10944 (permalink)
((MUFFIN BUTTON))
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Somewhere between Slayer and Ke$ha
Posts: 22,609
Default

I knew about him before but yesterday I spent all day reveling in Karl Pilkington and The Ricky Gervais Show. I can't tell yet if he's legit but I really don't care. The man is god's gift to idiocy either way.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:35 PM   #10945 (permalink)
i hate the new last fm
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hafez
Posts: 858
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
my history of jazz prof told me to search for his music on youtube and it's actually kind of dope. frownland listen to this

dude what are you even studying
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
pansy savage 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
pansy_gayboy_69: a very serious internet forum commenter
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:04 PM   #10946 (permalink)
dead
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,881
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
dude what are you even studying
ur hot bod
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Qwertyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 03:12 PM   #10947 (permalink)
i hate the new last fm
 
pansy gayboy 69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: hafez
Posts: 858
Default

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
pansy savage 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
pansy_gayboy_69: a very serious internet forum commenter
pansy gayboy 69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #10948 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Mindfulness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 204
Default

Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 08:22 PM   #10949 (permalink)
Not one of the good ones
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 16,696
Default

ISIS is ****ed up. The way they rope worshippers of ancient Egyptian deities into their interpretation of Islam like that just churns my stomach.
Frownland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 09:40 PM   #10950 (permalink)
Not one of the good ones
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: San Marcos, CA
Posts: 16,696
Default

Laying down makes you more level-headed.
Frownland is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
73% good, briks is the sexiest, da batlord wuz here!, frig off batlord, fck abe lincoln, i have a justinj fetish, i know you wanna sex me, i want qwertyys dick, justinj is a knobjockey, justinjjustin is a square, pansy = former poster, pansy = our hero, pansy = qwertyy's bf, paranoia = puppet, qwerty's two inch cock, show me ur dirty pillows, suck my dick ki

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.