Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #3631 (permalink)
Garbage Poster
 
SoundboardTerrorSquad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Youthanasia
Posts: 81
Default

Diffrent Rules for Diffrent Planets my friend
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
If its dickness sexually attracts and excites you, it's gay.
SoundboardTerrorSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 12:58 PM   #3632 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,500
Default

RIP to Lil Peep. He made terrible music, but I never had to listen to it. Only a matter of time until one of these rappers that talked about Xans ODed on Xans. Only 21 too, that's such a shame.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:09 PM   #3633 (permalink)
Garbage Poster
 
SoundboardTerrorSquad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Youthanasia
Posts: 81
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
RIP to Lil Peep. He made terrible music.
I literally cried reading that.
I didnt even notice you wrote anything else for like 10 mins
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
If its dickness sexually attracts and excites you, it's gay.
SoundboardTerrorSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #3634 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
RIP to Lil Peep. He made terrible music, but I never had to listen to it. Only a matter of time until one of these rappers that talked about Xans ODed on Xans. Only 21 too, that's such a shame.
Besides taking the edge off of a creepy weed buzz (or whatever drug has you bugging) Xanax has pretty much no recreational value. You can take a full bar and go to sleep or take six bars and go to sleep but not wake up. Taking a **** load of Xanax on its own doesnít make sense.

His persona and music was pretty good. Dying makes the emo thing a little more interesting.
__________________
Desperate for pussy, his face a contortion,
listening to The Contortions as he jerks off to an abortion.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 01:56 PM   #3635 (permalink)
Russia minus sir = USA
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 23,074
Default

It never made me tired tbh but put me in a numbed middle state.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #3636 (permalink)
MY EMOTIONS
 
eric generic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,438
Default

The memory loss is super effective.

Glad I got over my xanax phase fast.
__________________
Last.FM
eric generic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:22 PM   #3637 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,740
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It never made me tired tbh but put me in a numbed middle state.
Not tired but straight up sleepy as ****.
__________________
Desperate for pussy, his face a contortion,
listening to The Contortions as he jerks off to an abortion.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:23 PM   #3638 (permalink)
Russia minus sir = USA
 
Frownland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Atop of the Throne
Posts: 23,074
Default

It might affect me differently now that I'm not a teenager but that has not been my experience.
Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #3639 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey
 
OccultHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 5,740
Default

i donít think it has much or any recreational value on its own

it amps up booze like crazy though

thatís how most people od with it I figure
__________________
Desperate for pussy, his face a contortion,
listening to The Contortions as he jerks off to an abortion.
OccultHawk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2017, 11:33 PM   #3640 (permalink)
Put The Cult In Culture
 
Lucem Ferre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Besides taking the edge off of a creepy weed buzz (or whatever drug has you bugging) Xanax has pretty much no recreational value. You can take a full bar and go to sleep or take six bars and go to sleep but not wake up. Taking a **** load of Xanax on its own doesnít make sense.

His persona and music was pretty good. Dying makes the emo thing a little more interesting.
Never liked his music, but still sad to see such a young person on the brink of success resting in a coffin rather than celebrating like he should be. Annoyed how people could celebrate his death over such superficial things as if they are tied down and forced to listen to him. I'll never get people sometimes.
__________________
Quote:
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batlord is a cuck, cucklord is a bat, fýck abe lincoln, no i'm not, william shatner

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.