Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > The Lounge
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2014, 09:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
moz icon
 
Isbjørn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: In a hole, help
Posts: 2,627
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpe Mortem View Post
Not sure what people think I'd be good at, never asked.
Being an undertaker.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Not sure what you listen to. Probably some ****ty commie punk.
☭/10
Isbjørn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2014, 11:09 AM   #22 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 3,194
Default

A penis.

Whoops.. wrong thread. :O
__________________
I don't have a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 10:19 AM   #23 (permalink)
feelin like p diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 23,396
Default

I just want to either repair boats or run a beachside bar where all of the expats on the tropical island I live on go to hang out.

#notevenjoking
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:06 AM   #24 (permalink)
El Americano
 
Black Francis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: in an abstract house painted silver
Posts: 3,425
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I just want to either repair boats or run a beachside bar where all of the expats on the tropical island I live on go to hang out.

#notevenjoking
Down at the kokomo?

That would be nice.
__________________
"Hey Kids you got to meet the MIGHTY PIXIES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbRbCtIgW3A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
You could describe a pile of manure in intense detail and it will still just be bullshit in the end.
Black Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:09 AM   #25 (permalink)
Mute
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,467
Default

I honestly wanted to be a gangster as a kid. Thrived on the thrill of causing trouble, sociopathic and generally a ****ty kid to other kids.

Now, I just want to sail and master cruise ships but have a long long way to go. Still need to start my training as a coxswain in August.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 11:20 AM   #26 (permalink)
feelin like p diddy
 
The Batlord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: $omewhere between $layer and Ke$ha
Posts: 23,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
Now, I just want to sail and master cruise ships but have a long long way to go. Still need to start my training as a coxswain in August.
That might not be a bad compromise for me actually. Keeps me out of the "normal" high stress lifestyle that one can't escape while living in the "real" world.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The Batlord is amazing man. He loves some fine woman and he gets horny easily. What is better than that.
The Batlord's Youtube Let's Play Channel: Baron von DoomFist

Metal Album Survivor

The Batcave: Where The Batlord Sits On His Bat-Throne Plotting His Bat-Schemes

The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Doesn't Suck but In Fact ****ing Rules
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Crusher of tiny Nords
 
Carpe Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Ugly Bag of Mostly Water
Posts: 1,120
Default

Yeah working on boats would be a dream. I wanna have my own and do occasional charter fishing tours someday, as a pet business.
__________________
[SIG][/SIG]
Mirth is King


Be Loving & Open With
My Emotions
Carpe Mortem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
Mute
 
Rjinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: New South Wales, Australia
Posts: 1,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
That might not be a bad compromise for me actually. Keeps me out of the "normal" high stress lifestyle that one can't escape while living in the "real" world.
You should do it. Being on the sea definitely washes away all that environmental stress.
__________________
last.fm
Rjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 03:01 PM   #29 (permalink)
Mate, absolutely.
 
Man like Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: On road
Posts: 4,373
Default

Only thing I actually wanted to be when I was a child was a footballer, played to a decent level for teams from 5-17 but was never good enough.

Have an idea of what I want to do now & start uni soon.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i could just be a crazy guy on the internet, or donald trump could be our next president.
http://i.imgur.com/ltJ6hmI.gif
Man like Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 05:08 PM   #30 (permalink)
Sausage King of Chicago
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,362
Default

I want to work in movies and I have for a long time. When I was really little I wanted to 'drive trains'.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Man you get upset very easily don't you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Sure she wasn't a looker and yes her taste in hats was questionable but at least she was a good role model for girls to follow.

https://twitter.com/SorrySomehow_

http://www.last.fm/user/james44754
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



© 2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.