Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > Community Center > Media
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2009, 10:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
I have never watched it probably because I think Laurie's accent is crap.
Really? I think he does a really good American accent. I actually didn't realize he was English until I read up about him.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Yukon Cornelius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 625
Default

used to watch house but its pretty redundant so i quit. I watch the science channel ocasinally. Then sometimes "Dirty Jobs"
__________________
Attempting to find a cure for Stupid...
Yukon Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:22 PM   #23 (permalink)
Music Addict
 
Yukon Cornelius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Really? I think he does a really good American accent. I actually didn't realize he was English until I read up about him.
I agree^^^ I didnt know he was african american....
__________________
Attempting to find a cure for Stupid...
Yukon Cornelius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:36 PM   #24 (permalink)
sleepe
 
Double X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: boston
Posts: 1,140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac View Post
IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING EVERY TIME. SOMEONE GETS SICK, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO OR WHY THEY'RE SICK, THEN HOUSE HAS SOME CRAZY IDEA, EVERYONE CALLS HIM CRAZY AND THEN AT THE END THEY'RE LIKE "OH FUCK HOUSE WAS RIGHT!"
Scrubs > House. Scrubs has Janitor, the funniest character in anything.
Double X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 04:38 PM   #25 (permalink)
Mate, Spawn & Die
 
Janszoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Posts: 22,563
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon Cornelius View Post
I agree^^^ I didnt know he was african american....
LOL. What.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i'm not gonna spend my life on music banter trying to convince people the earth is flat.
A Night in the Life of the Invisible Man

Time & Place

25 Albums You Should Hear Before the Moon Crashes into the Earth and We All Die


last.fm
Janszoon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
LOL. What.
Is he thinking of Omar Epps?

And House is just good even if it has the same plot every time. CSI does too, though people love it. I hate it though.

Scrubs is like a funny House, with Dr. Cox.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 02:21 AM   #27 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Default

I miss The Wire. 5 season of McNulty, not enough.
Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #28 (permalink)
Master, We Perish
 
Surell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Havin a good time, rollin to the bottom.
Posts: 3,704
Default

I need to get that show on DVD and watch it. Even my grandma likes it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
Laser beams, psychedelic hats, and for some reason kittens. Surrel reminds me of kittens.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #29 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Default

SCRUBS!!!
Family Guy
ER
Skins
Mighty Boosh
Never Mind The Buzz****s
QI
Gazz_Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:52 AM   #30 (permalink)
Groupie
 
CanesFan311's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Bowling Green via Findlay, OH
Posts: 22
Default

Flight of the Conchords, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Family Guy, Survivorman, and Sportscenter.
CanesFan311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batlord is a cuck, batlord is a fern, batlord pooped himself, can you milk my butt?, da batlord wuz here!, had to ditch my undies, mindfulness was here, q-man was here, qwertyy gives free bjs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.