Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The Music Forums > Rap & Hip-Hop
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

View Poll Results: Who is your best rapper?
Eminem 15 23.81%
Nas 9 14.29%
Lil Wayne 2 3.17%
Kendrick Lamar 13 20.63%
Kanye West 4 6.35%
Biggie 5 7.94%
2Pac 6 9.52%
Jay-Z 0 0%
Drake 2 3.17%
J. Cole 2 3.17%
Dr. Dre 0 0%
Eazy-E 2 3.17%
Ice Cube 1 1.59%
The Game 1 1.59%
50 Cent 1 1.59%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2016, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
m o r t y
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny Lee View Post
Please be sarcasm.
Nope, DWV has become our hip-hop expert around here. He's put me onto some awesome rap artists, Iggy Azalea now being a personal favorite of mine.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Qwertyy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Ronny Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Nope, DWV has become our hip-hop expert around here. He's put me onto some awesome rap artists, Iggy Azalea now being a personal favorite of mine.
OK now I know you're joking.
Ronny Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 02:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hate Speech = Free Speech
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the Tex meets the Mex
Posts: 3,430
Default

Vote Kanye! 2020
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
JTF thinks it makes him a good Mexican to vote against his people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I love me some Pablo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to add in "Should I explain any further?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
The Best Collection You'll See Today | The Best Rates You'll See All Day
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
do me baby
 
Man like Monkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: England
Posts: 4,063
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
My man.

I was going to post a thread about him the other day, was watching old clips of his show. Ridiculously funny. First two films were class, Bruno was complete shit.

OT: Andre 3k
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Wilkes Booth View Post
i could just be a crazy guy on the internet, or donald trump could be our next president.
http://i.imgur.com/ltJ6hmI.gif
Man like Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 04:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Ronny Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Default

All hail Ali G.
Ronny Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 04:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
m o r t y
 
Qwertyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,592
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
Vote Kanye! 2020
Nice to see at least one person knows the realest.
__________________
Music Blog / RYM / Last.fm / Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
What the hell did we know about Jason watching Halloween for the first time?
Qwertyy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hate Speech = Free Speech
 
Justthefacts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Where the Tex meets the Mex
Posts: 3,430
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Nice to see at least one person knows the realest.
Fasho fasho homie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
JTF thinks it makes him a good Mexican to vote against his people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I love me some Pablo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
I love how you edited your post to add in "Should I explain any further?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
The Best Collection You'll See Today | The Best Rates You'll See All Day
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 08:09 PM   #18 (permalink)
Groupie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
No 2Chains? No T-Pain?

Wtf is this list?
T-Pain is an auto-tune man, 2 Chainz just talk BS
viettungvuong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 09:39 PM   #19 (permalink)
Fck Ths Thngs
 
DwnWthVwls's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,720
Default

T-Pain is the real deal..
__________________
I don't have a god complex, you got a simple god...
DwnWthVwls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 06:03 AM   #20 (permalink)
Boozy Lad
 
Newkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Newport, South Wales
Posts: 483
Default

Stormzy innit.

Reppin innit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle11 View Post
That's your opinion but you are wrong.
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads



2003-2016 Advameg, Inc.

SEO by vBSEO 3.5.2 ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.