The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread - Music Banter Music Banter

Go Back   Music Banter > The MB Reader > Editors Pick
Register Blogging Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Welcome to Music Banter Forum! Make sure to register - it's free and very quick! You have to register before you can post and participate in our discussions with over 70,000 other registered members. After you create your free account, you will be able to customize many options, you will have the full access to over 1,100,000 posts.

Old 11-05-2017, 06:00 PM   #1031 (permalink)
Remember the underscore

RiPS is Mord and Ked's daughter? That family is, like, half the forum.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:15 PM   #1032 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet_Sounds View Post
RiPS is Mord and Ked's daughter? That family is, like, half the forum.
Assuming it's not all Mord.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:19 PM   #1033 (permalink)
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Assuming it's not all Mord.
And they're all JWB who is actually Dirty who is actually Urban who is actually Sansa who is actually Janzsoon whose account was also controlled by Freebase Dali.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:26 PM   #1034 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I bet you could. And do.

Hope you got licences for all those firearms, sir.
Why did you lowball me when you know how much work I put into the journal? I even adjusted the images so you could read it and then you dismiss it like that. I made original graphics, found the coolest pictures and video clips, and wrote insightful write-ups. Your review sucked!

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:40 PM   #1035 (permalink)
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Why did you lowball me when you know how much work I put into the journal? I even adjusted the images so you could read it and then you dismiss it like that. I made original graphics, found the coolest pictures and video clips, and wrote insightful write-ups. Your review sucked!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:42 PM   #1036 (permalink)
Born to be mild

Quote:
Jeez. I already explained that I don't understand half of what your journal is about. Also, as you should know, I seldom if ever read full entries (Batty's probably excepted as they're usually really hilarious): I don't have the time. So I just give a flavour of what's in everyone's journal.

Don't get the wrong idea: this is not a review thread, not by any stretch of the imagination. I never agreed nor intended to do that. It would, in fact, be pointless, as the idea is to drive people to read your journal. Whether they feel they are interested or not by what I write is up to them: nobody will force them. All these are, and ever have been, are "look what member X is writing" and a gentle push in their direction. If you review albums or artists, I can generally mention them, or if you're doing something specific. But yours is all over the place, man. I mean, one minute you're talking about politics, then history, then music, then slagging someone off: I can't keep up, nor do I want nor have the time to. You'll notice everyone else gets the same one or two lines. There's seldom if ever a time when I go in-depth into anyone's journals. Even when I was writing my own, I just gave a basic idea of what was in them. That's what I do. If that's not good enough, then sorry. I know you put a lot of work into your journal, but I'm not going to write a three-paragraph review of it, or anyone else's. I'm way too busy and that's not what this is supposed to be about anyway.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:01 AM   #1037 (permalink)
one-balled nipple jockey

I still feel dissed.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #1038 (permalink)
Born to be mild

Quote:
I still feel dissed.
You should.
Old 12-12-2017, 08:03 PM   #1039 (permalink)
Jacob Sartorius

So, is this over? Or?
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 03:32 AM   #1040 (permalink)
Account Disabled

Given what Troll went through this November, I assume that it will skip a month. Which is more than understandable.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote