Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #462 (permalink)
bob.
Still sends his reguards.

so here are two very different albums for Charlemagne:

Fugazi - Red Medicine

out of what is practically a perfect discography this album "is the cheese"....first off i really think that Guy sticks out on this album....through the years i've always gravitated towards his songs on Fugazi albums...not that i dislike Ian's songs...i just feel more with Guy's....and on this album he just explodes with cynical lyrics and his over energetic style....plus this is when the band started experimenting a little bit more with sound and noise....i hope it's a great introduction to an amazing band

Psychic TV - Allegory & Self

this was a changing moment for this band which tends to fall under the umbrella "industrial" tag...this album is about as industrial as a barren desert....this is more along the lines of LSD laced experimental pop music...with a bit of a flare for 60s psychedelic....although there are still tracks on here that are pure PTV...animalistic, sexual, chaotic and more like cultish worship songs.....i honestly think you may enjoy this....
bob. is offline   Reply With Quote