Music Banter - View Single Post - Drama Sluts
Thread: Drama Sluts
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 07:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
TockTockTock
They/Them

Uh... well, I thought we were just going to talk about people we know who are deemed "drama sluts." It's kind of mean to say this, but we have a drama slut in the drama club (no pun intended) at my school. She's also a narcissist who is overbearing. She tries to control everything in the club and disregards everyone else's ideas as not being suitable to her own. She took over the club and chose Alice in Wonderland as the play we were going to put on (I HATE Alice in Wonderland). Myself and a few others tried to convince her to try something that is a little more literary (or at least not idiotic ). We suggested putting on Julius Caesar or The Crucible. We even tried to convince her to open up to other ideas from other members.To sum up the result... we lost and she was very... loud about it. A lot of people ended up leaving the club in the end anyways. Instead of acting in the play, I decided to work on sets and control lights with a friend (we needed people to do that anyways). Sorry to sound bitchy.