Music Banter - View Single Post - Flux Information Sciences - Private/Public (2001) [SAA Album Club discussion thread]
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 01:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
TockTockTock
They/Them

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankrsta View Post
Well, I can't remember it ever happened to me that I hated something initially and then loved it. It usually happens that I'm indifferent or that I simply don't get it. And then all of a sudden it would click with me, or it would reveal itself gradually. In these cases, I couldn't find certain qualities immediately and connect to it and I couldn't say why exactly. Usually when I hate something I know exactly why I hate it.
Well, maybe that's how I feel. "Indifferent" and not understanding. Sometimes people, like myself, tend to over-exaggerate feelings, and end up labeling it as hatred instead of dislike or not understanding. I just remember hearing TG and wondering why people like them (until I learned about why it sounded like it did).

By the way, I never said I hated Public/Private (or at least that's not what I intended to imply). I just had high hopes for it being an innovative, underground band.
TockTockTock is offline   Reply With Quote