Music Banter - View Single Post - The Send Someone Something They Dont Listen To but May Like Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #499 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezZ View Post
I am always hung up on genre's for the sake of organizing what I listen to. This is what I would call one of the original fuzz rock bands out of germany. And yes the guitarists sounds little like those mentioned above, but the music is by no means the same. Although if you do listen to alot of music like this then **** me im really impressed
Yeah I didn't list those guitarists to say that they fit into the genre of the band you gave for me to listen to but i just wanted you to know that I have a lot of range and listen to some of the greats as well. Do you have any other stoner rock/fuzz rock bands I should check out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankrsta View Post
Well...you asked for it. But, you should have listened to the whole thing. Chicken!
I like to keep my soul in tact okay....I couldn't combat a french demon of that proportion that she was summoning
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote