Music Banter - View Single Post - Should Boo boo get parole?
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM   #198 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
Guys, I've taken a gander of this thread on my brothers iphone, I read everything. For one, I didn't even know banning me for a year was a group decision, I thought that was just Satchmo going on an ego trip. Yes I'm starting to miss the site, in spite of all the negative things I have to say about it, there are people who make it worthwhile and i miss talking to them, I miss some of the interesting debates that were going on. However it's not like I can't live without this site, I do have things going on in my life outside of the internet you know, I'm taking a GED test this month, I've been talking to my mom about what kind of college I want to go to. Yeah sure another 6 and a half months isnt gonna kill me, but it isn't gonna make that much of a difference, it isn't gonna change my perspective, and you all know it. I said the mods were a bunch of lazy ****s, yet they're pretty devoted to keeping me away for as long as possible, so maybe I didn't give them enough credit, however I still think they are mostly elitist, incompetent, biased ****s. That is an opinion that will never change, I'm not sugercoating that one bit. But, I'm willing to swallow my pride and try to adapt to the rules, especially knowing now that the reputations (possibly even the membership) of my supporters are at stake and one more **** up could end the few friendships I have on this website, that doesn't mean I'm willing to kiss the asses of people I despise (GuitarBizarre can still eat a fat ****), but I can at least try to focus my attention where such people don't dwell. I don't see why you can't just ban me from the shoutbox or something which is almost always where I started controversy (save the whole banning everybody when i was a mod because of a stupid argument about feminism thing). Do I have an issue with self control? To an extent yes. But my life has gone through some unexpected changes lately, it's getting progressively less ****tier and it seems like I might actually have a future after all. So if you guys feel THAT strongly about me doing the extra time, that's fine, I won't lose sleep over it. I just don't see the f*cking point, if you really think I'm just gonna get banned again and that I have nothing to contribute to the site you might as well permaban me instead of pretending like you're being fair to me.
Request granted boobs. Go live your life.