Music Banter - View Single Post - what band do u truly HATE and want 2 DIE?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2005, 11:28 AM   #94 (permalink)
Josephine
Your La-La-La Teacher

Location: The place I come from is full of people with cruel taste of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCHMO
Do you really think that during the 80's anyone felt like the music that marked that era was anything special? No. I remember thinking that there was no possible way that the 80's could ever become a retro fad in the future because all the music sucked. Every generation feels this way. Do you know what's cool about this generation? You can produce your own music faster and easier than you can even write it!!!!!! There's an A$$LOAD of great contemporary music out there. You just gotta' look for it. And take it from me: The 80's sucked.
Yeah, you're right in a way, the 80's sucked. And I'm not only talking bout the ridiculous hairstyles (George Michael? Or Europe? OMG! You shud get punished for that. You shud get executed on the street!).
But there were a few good things bout the 80's, like David Bowie... or Andy Warhol. I wouldn't like to miss that. This pathetic Drug & Glam' Rock scene...
But today? You're allowed to do everything...okay...almost everything (if you think bout "Nipplegate" for example, but that's the USA...) and as I said already: I got the strange feeling that "real" music gets "in" again...

Vote or die!
Josephine is offline   Reply With Quote