Music Banter - View Single Post - The Indie & Alternative Recommendation Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 07:47 AM   #206 (permalink)
mksja2009
Groupie

Default <3 music...

Hey there, I have so many great artists, that you guys should definitely be checking out especially if you're looking for new music coming out...

1. Foo Fighters- You've probably already heard "Rope" and it's awesome! They're new album, WASTING LIGHT comes out in April 12, definitely be checking it out on their website

2. Glassvegas-This band is increasingly becoming better each time I listen to this song, digitally they have a lot of new music coming out on April 5, but you can go immediately download their song "The World is Yours"

3. The Wilderness of Manitoba-If you're into Mumford and Sons/Swell Season, you have got to check this band out...they are fantastic...they have an EP you can streaming here AOL Music but their full-length is out May 10

4. Funeral Party-These guys are so awesome, I've seen them with Julian Casablancas and now they'll be touring with Panic! At the Disco this summer!!! This new album is fantastic start to finish, but "Finale" is probably my favorite songs!

5. Pearl Jam- Vs and Vitalogy reissues out March 29...I mean it's Pearl Jam, need more? Plus check out the review from Pitchfork

6. Peter Bjorn & John- I know my love for them started a little late with "Young Folks" but let me just say they are so interesting to listen to and if you haven't checked them out, it's not to late to start at all...they just released a new album Gimme Some, which you can hear here
mksja2009 is offline   Reply With Quote