Music Banter - View Single Post - Top 10 Rap Artists
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #620 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky McDump View Post
I hear yah on that, it wasn't very "to-the-point" but hip-hop/rap is a genre that has so much to offer. lyrics spanning in content from street life, positive influence, rollin some fat blunts and having a good time, romance, inner struggles, drug dealing, racial issues, politics, ect. Not to mention DJ's/Producers that are at the top of their game as well, complementing the MC to bring the lyrics to life. With all of these in mind it makes it difficult for me to have a top 10 of the entire genre.
When I put together my list, I focused more on the rapper themselves and not the extra things on the outside of that alone.

I went with who i thought had the best flow, lyrics and swag/energy as a single entity since this is about top 10 rap artist, not top 10 of the whole genre that includes producers, DJs , groups , collabs and the whole nine.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote