Music Banter - View Single Post - America's most hated family?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 03:45 PM   #21 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Ya know I'm just gonna rant for a bit cause now I'm pissed off just thinking of these low lifes. How in the hell does my country allow these dipshits to do this? There are judges out there who actually think it is ok for people to be vulgar and insult people at a funeral. Is this some kind of weird conspiracy or something? How the hell do these people still have jobs? If they aren't reasonable to realize it's not acceptable then how can I trust them to be reasonable with any other decisions they make? Great job, federal appeals courts, you asswipes, this all could have ended years ago if they didn't reverse court rulings. How is this not an invasion of privacy or sorts? Free speech does have it's limits, and this is a pure example of the limit being crossed with vulgar, shocking, and offensive language. A lower court agreed but of course the federal appeals court had their collective head up their collective ass. I'm actually more pissed off now that they cna get away with being such fuckheads. Like the realization that my country's leaders actually endorse this type of behavior makes me puke all over myself. I am now covered in vomit because of these idiots. The WBC is a HATE GROUP. And it's ok for hate groups to intentionally inflict pain for no reason?? The WBC is protected so much, it's ridiculous.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote