Music Banter - View Single Post - America's most hated family?
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 04:02 PM   #23 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Thanks for your contribution Plum, I'll be sure to read up on the First Amendment, I have never even heard of such a wild thing. Thank god for Wikipedia!

I think Bush passed an Act or something making them protest like at least 150 feet away from the funeral or something. If something like that cna be passed, I'm not sure why it'd be so hard to pass something stating that hate groups can't picket and protest the group that their group hates. Obviously it'd be worded a little better than that lol, but the fact remains that the members of the federal appeals courts allows these douchers to continue doing what they do. In the name of decency, is it acceptable to 99.999999% of people to have the KKK start showing up at every black man's funeral? Cmon America, get these garbage hate groups out of here. Educate everyone growing up about the evil of hate groups but then allow them to continue doin these sorts of things. Lol what a joke. I guess i would like common sense and human decency to at some point find their way into the equation but I maybe I should come to terms with how the government really works.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote