Music Banter - View Single Post - 7 U.N Workers Killed by Afghans in response to Koran Burning.
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #80 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
That book is not the law, so stop trying to justify what they did with it. What kind of a stupid book promotes hatred, revenge, and violence?

And for the record, it says for them to inflict the injury on them according to what they did to you? They burned a book, killing is on a whole other level. You should really be ashamed for trying to justify cold-blooded murder against innocents (who didn't even take part in the burning).

And typical of you to cast America as some umbrella where an individual's actions represent the country as a whole's thoughts.
I should be ashamed? I just presented the facts. I never ONCE said I supported their beliefs, I was merely showing that unlike our 'western' ideals, they take such a thing as burning a Quran (the book of God's word) incredibly seriously.

When I say America, I mean the people running the country. I adore American's but not their politics.