Music Banter - View Single Post - Please welcome your new mod...
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 03:33 AM   #102 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_override View Post
I also think VEGAN is pretty cool, which is why I said she would make a good mod. I'm not sure why you're reading into something that isn't there, you're a mod now. So what, I've voiced my indifference and moved on. Please do the same and stop looking for a reason to flex your newly found authority.

Also, if for some reason you find it necessary to make this thread "all about you", and no one else should be mentioned as to who would make a good mod in the future, please let me know. I will gladly forfeit your pissing contest.
She didn't "flex her newly found authoritity", she was actually pretty polite in her request to you to stop. She wasn't "looking for a reason" either, you gave her one.

This thread IS about Pedestrian. I started it so people could welcome her into the mod team. Where does it say that it is intended as a discussion thread about who an individual believes should have been considered to be a mod instead?

When you come into a thread like this the way you did, you are achieving absolutely nothing other than being disrespectful and insulting, and seemingly for no good reason.

If you want to behave like a child, then so be it. But it won't be tolerated forever. You've had a pretty good run considering!

I am now putting this thread back on topic. I didn't think I would have to do this with a thread of this nature but I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote