Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:05 AM   #2179 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

Quote:
We can today announce that the awesome Primal Scream, will close the first ever Guernsey Festival Of Performing Arts on Sunday 3rd July 2011.

Primal Scream will recreate their critically acclaimed, groundbreaking masterpiece, and winner of the inaugural Mercury Music Prize, Screamadelica, in its entirety. Adding to other headline appearances this summer, including Glastonbury's 'Other Stage', T-In The Park, V-Festival and Bestival, to name just a few, we are hugely privileged to have a band of such a high calibre grace the shores of Guernsey.

2011 sees the 20th anniversary of the album, and to celebrate, Primal Scream will bring a party to the Guernsey Festival Big Top like nothing before seen on our beautiful little island.
I nearly shit myself when I saw this.

How often do you get to see your favourite band play in the middle of nowhere 15 minutes walk from your house

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.
Urban Hat€monger ? is offline   Reply With Quote