Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do you like Country?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 04:37 AM   #258 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GERD View Post
cash is the only country ive ever listened to.great artist.
What type of country are you into? I have a few country singles that I love and have stashed away in my collection

Country imo have some really awesome love songs more so than their depressing type songs

They also have more than just those two types of songs contrary to popular belief

I'll share with you some sugarland, trace adkins and Deanna Carter. if you like any of those maybe I can rec you some more.

Of course I had to download this song after seeing the video on CMT randomly. The power of the Booty.

Sugarland has some really great songs but I love the video for their most recent one because Mr. Awesome is in it.

Chuck fans know about him.

I have loved this song for a very long time. It'll probably end up as one of my wedding songs.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote