Music Banter - View Single Post - The American Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:04 AM   #997 (permalink)
Thrice
أمهاتك[وهور]Aura Euphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincaptain View Post
I'm happy with Marcell Dareus for my Bills, it filled a huge void. It was better than picking a QB we didn't believe in 100%.

@Thom Yorke Sorry about the reach with Minnesota, I think they got a little scared when they saw Locker go, so they had to grab a QB.

Atlanta had a bigger reach though, because of what they lost. Is Al Davis running the Falcons now?

Overall, very interesting first round. I'm hoping Buffalo will pick up Bowers or Dalton with the 2nd pick tomorrow.
Ya man, I wanted him tenfold over Miller. Tonight is going to be exciting. I really don't think they will go QB, but it is possible. I'd actually be cool with taking Bowers. I think Dalton will go to Cinci right after our pick, and I think we will be set for another QB in the third round, as many teams already filled QB needs, and I believe Miami doesnt have a 2nd round pick.

Lew Harrison, who looked like an anarchist with his red eyes and fierce black beard, had been writing furiously in one corner of the room. "That's good—happiness by the kilowatt," he said. "Buy your happiness the way you buy light."
Thrice is offline   Reply With Quote