Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds Like Bin Laden's Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #448 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by right-track View Post
You should read that article, Tuna.
He knows someone who's selling a bridge you might be interested in buying.
Ok, let me write my opinions of the article.

The CIA prison tortures I think were wrong. I will say though that the World is in a better place now that Osama is dead, as a result of those tactics.

Parts like this I think though hurt the author's argument.
Quote:
How many Americans will have the wits to wonder why the "terror mastermind" – who defeated not merely the CIA and the FBI, but all 16 US intelligence agencies along with Israel’s Mossad and the intelligence services of NATO, who defeated NORAD, the National Security Council, the Pentagon and Joint Chiefs of Staff, the US Air Force, and Air Traffic Control, who caused security procedures to fail four times in US airports in one hour on the same day, who caused the state-of-the-art Pentagon air defenses to fail, and who managed to fly three airliners into three buildings with pilots who did not know how to fly – has not pulled off any other attack in almost ten years? Do Americans really believe that a government’s security system that can so totally fail when confronted with a few Saudi Arabians with box cutters can renew itself to perfection overnight?
This is the classic conspiracy theory arguing style. The whole "I don't have any proof, but how is this possible? I can't wrap my mind around it, so it must not be possible" tactic. It proves nothing. Further, I think he just lists as many organizations as he could to lend credence to his argument.

Finally, I'd like to point this out:
Quote:
As the Guardian and European newspapers have revealed, the photo of the dead bin Laden is a fake. As the alleged body has been dumped into the ocean, nothing remains but the word of the US government, which lied about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and al Qaeda connections, about yellowcake, about Iranian nukes, and, according to thousands of experts, about 9/11. Suddenly the government is telling us the truth about bin Laden’s death? If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I’ll let you have for a good price.
First of all, no one claimed those Bin Laden death photos to be real, not least of which in the US Government.

He also says that 9/11 was fake, "according to thousands of experts". Of course those experts he must be referring to are people like Dylan Avery.

In short, that article was a peace of ****.
midnight rain is offline   Reply With Quote