Music Banter - View Single Post - HEY NOOBS! Want a band or song recommendation? Don't start a new thread-POST HERE!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 02:48 PM   #2808 (permalink)
SGR
No Ice In My Bourbon

So I was thinking of completing my discography of a few different artists, and want you guys opinions on which one I should definitely get every album by.

R.E.M. - The albums I don't have are Reckoning, Fables, Around The Sun, Accelerate, and Collapse Into Now.

Beck - All I have is Odelay.

Pavement - I just need Brighten The Corners and Terror Twilight.

Pixies - The only album I have is Trompe Le Monde.

Phish - All I have is Undermind. Not sure if their discography is considered worth picking everything up though. Thoughts?

Rush - I have 2112 and Moving Pictures. Not sure what to pick up from here or if the rest of it is worth it.

Arcade Fire - I just have The Suburbs, but I hear their other stuff is good, and they only have two other albums. Is Neon Bible good?

Sonic Youth - I have Daydream Nation, Dirty, and Goo, but I haven't cared for any of these albums honestly. Not sure if I should complete this one.

EDIT: Also, are there any newer (indie) bands with a small discography worth owning? I've heard Iron and Wine is good. How about The White Stripes, is their discography worth owning?
SGR is offline   Reply With Quote