Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #17264 (permalink)
Queen Boo
From beyooond the graaave

It was amazing, I got in the pit for Escape the Fate (ew I know) but I didn't really pay attention to the music, I just moshed my ass off. There was a wall of death too but I was only in it for a little while before I got pushed to the side. People kept crowd surfing. I crowd surfed when I saw Mychem last month but I wouldn't dream of doing it at the venue I was at because they kept falling on the concrete. Two of them fell on my head. That probably killed a couple thousand brain cells but I'd say it was worth it.

I saw Danzig and they were really good. Can't say I was a fan before but I think I may look into them now. Although I adore Slayer, I'm by no means a metal head but they were really into it. Very intense. All the bands that I saw definitely knew how to play their insturments. They may not be musically complex but they're definitely excellent performers. I saw Sick Puppies and Avenged Sevenfold but I didn't have floor seats. They were both insanely good. I've seen A7x before (IDGAF, I like them) and they aways put on a hell of a show. The lead singer blew out his voice a few days ago but he didn't say one word until tonight's show so that he could be there. I have to say, I kind ofthink of A7x as a stadium band. They're performers, jammers. Working a crowd is what they do best.
I've never looked into the Sick Puppies before, for all I know all of their recorded stuff is awful but they were very good too, they managed to blow me away even from my shit seats.
Thank you for asking Alex, xoxoxoxox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayvan Cowboy View Post
I tried. I can't apply it at all. I either put too little or too much.
Try gel.

EDIT: I feel like it's interesting to mention, I'm in a hotel because I'm going back today. I can't stop thinking about the story about how a couple stayed in a hotel, smelled something weird, and found a body under the mattress. I am so glad they gave me the rollaway couch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo boo
A whole bunch of stupid sh*t that I regret

Last edited by Queen Boo; 05-22-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Queen Boo is offline   Reply With Quote