Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Wayne
Thread: Lil Wayne
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #628 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matious View Post
Alright...so let me try to get this right. He deserves all the hype, which part of is being labeled the best rapper alive, but he isn't actually that great?

I know I'm really playing devils advocate, but being able to stay relevant is not praise worthy enough to me.

He totally missed on that cornball "i am not a human being" excursion. He shouldn't have been able to endure that, and wouldn't without the help of his loyal fans who will look past anything.

He's a pop artist. He gets told what to wear, who to work with, how to sound, how to act on camera, who to give "shout outs" to. When it comes to his actual music he is one of the most imbalanced artists ever.
I'm sorry to say but you are horrible at playing devil's advocate. I have constantly stated in my posts that he's not the best rapper alive even though some of his fans may feel that way. I don't speak for them.

You may not like I am not a human being but it has some great tracks on that album. Of course you aren't going to like that album anyways because 1 you are a lil wayne hater, you just straight up don't like him no matter what he does and 2 you are pretty hung up over how he is perceived as a pop star because of all the praise he gets when you feel he doesn't deserve it.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote