Music Banter - View Single Post - Lil Wayne
Thread: Lil Wayne
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 11:44 PM   #629 (permalink)
Sparky
not really

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I'm sorry to say but you are horrible at playing devil's advocate. I have constantly stated in my posts that he's not the best rapper alive even though some of his fans may feel that way. I don't speak for them.
So when you say he deserves the hype who are you talking about? Thats what the hype has been lately.
Lil Wayne: The Best Rapper Alive - TIME
Lil Wayne: Best Rapper Alive? : NPR

You said his hype is based off face time and i agree. I was contesting the hype not you really

Quote:
You may not like I am not a human being but it has some great tracks on that album. Of course you aren't going to like that album anyways because 1 you are a lil wayne hater, you just straight up don't like him no matter what he does
See this is a way you and me differ. Yes, i disliked that album because a majority of it was bad, i guess im weird like that iunno.

Quote:
you are pretty hung up over how he is perceived as a pop star because of all the praise he gets when you feel he doesn't deserve it.
yes thats why I'm taking the time to argue this with you online. I do still like him, he has some brilliant moments, I'm just not as forgiving of the 75% of the time when his music is recycled uninspired laziness
Sparky is offline   Reply With Quote