Music Banter - View Single Post - Fat People - A Burden On The State?
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #81 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozinbloozin View Post
Because its like saying that its ok what your doing the government will take care of you regaurdless. Where does this sense of entitlment come from? Do something for yourself.... THERE SHOULDNT BE HANDOUTS FOR PEOPLE that dont want to help themselves. If they are not that strong willed then go without and I guarantee you they would start having a change of heart. Americans are always pointing the finger, and playing the blame game, and crying about what somebody else can do for them. Its ridiculous really, and im not just talking about obesity or alcoholism its a multitude of things. Imagine if everyone took on this attitude of the government owes me everything? Then once were all setting around waiting on the other to take some initiative, and have bled the country dry..whos fault is it then? Gods? Are we suppose to wait on God to take care of us for our own mistakes then?
I think we are going to have to agree to disagree because you aren't getting the point of the same taxes that you pay. It's almost like insurance, if you qualify for it after paying into it for years why not apply for it? It's not a handout because you put your MONEY into it when you were working and now that you can't you are able to cash in on this insurance that you were paying into.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote