Music Banter - View Single Post - NHL Thread
Thread: NHL Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 10:53 AM   #1028 (permalink)
BastardofYoung
Buzz Killjoy

It was not deliberate. It was a case of one had his head down and wasn't looking at the puck and was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Looking at the replay again, I do not think it was intentional now. Stuff like that has happened before, always gotta keep your head up at all times and know what is around you.

I do agree with the biting, when i see it more. Not because he bit him, but because of the fact that, as much as I wanna see Vancouver win the cup... I would not like to see them winning it while disrespecting the leauge and making a mockery of the game and themselves.

You had Alex Burrows biting Patrice Bergeron in game 1, and Maxim Lapierre taunting Bergeron in game two. These things just make Vancouver look like dicks.

I mean I know it is the finals and both teams are going to up the anti of the game, egos get high and what not, but there are better ways to handle things, and better ways to use psychology.

‎"I hope that someday we will be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people." - Jack Handey.
BastardofYoung is offline   Reply With Quote