Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 04:25 PM   #274 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Default "Wring" song and video

Well, MB . . .

It took me almost two years to complete the song and YouTube video for "Wring," which I wrote back in 2009 after being inspired by Stone Birds' recommendation of cheese as a song topic: http://www.musicbanter.com/song-writ...tml#post690176

My other "muse" was AwwSugar, who told me that the only rhyming poem to work with death as a theme was "Ring around the Rosie." And so I decided to create a creepy, rhyming song about cheese (and eggs) based loosely on that tune.

"Wring" shows my reasons for choosing to be vegan.

This vegan song has special meaning to me because it gives glimpses of experiences I had when I was five years old and first realized the horror of how people mistreat animals. Also, I am fond of the recording because I recorded the cello part the day after I received my Cheap Chinese Cello in the mail. I was so excited to be playing a cello that I wanted to use it right away in a song!

Vegangelica - "Wring"

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
wow. that was really nice. i had fun reading the lyrics and could pretty much relate to some of the lines. keep up the good work!
Thank you for reading, Virgin. I'm glad you could relate to some of the lines.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 06-22-2011 at 05:55 PM.
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote