Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 06:41 AM   #275 (permalink)
Howard the Duck
Live by the Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEGANGELICA View Post
Well, MB . . .

It took me almost two years to complete the song and YouTube video for "Wring," which I wrote back in 2009 after being inspired by Stone Birds' recommendation of cheese as a song topic: http://www.musicbanter.com/song-writ...tml#post690176

My other "muse" was AwwSugar, who told me that the only rhyming poem to work with death as a theme was "Ring around the Rosie." And so I decided to create a creepy, rhyming song about cheese (and eggs) based loosely on that tune.

"Wring" shows my reasons for choosing to be vegan.

This vegan song has special meaning to me because it gives glimpses of experiences I had when I was five years old and first realized the horror of how people mistreat animals. Also, I am fond of the recording because I recorded the cello part the day after I received my Cheap Chinese Cello in the mail. I was so excited to be playing a cello that I wanted to use it right away in a song!

Vegangelica - "Wring"

that was pretty nerve-wracking - I couldn't really continue watching the images - but the song is ace - two thumbs up from me

Malaise is THE dominant human predilection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virgin View Post
what? i don't understand you. farming is for vegetables, not for meat. if ou disagree with a farming practice, you disagree on a vegetable. unless you have a different definition of farming.
Howard the Duck is offline   Reply With Quote