Music Banter - View Single Post - NBA thread
Thread: NBA thread
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #1157 (permalink)
Dirty
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric generic View Post
Bynum and Gasol have legit post games. Howard is coming along in that area too. Cousins is already better than 90% of centers in the post too.
Gasol has the best true post game in the league in my opinion. He's so skilled with both hands. I still think Bynum would be a 20+PPG guy on almost any other team in the league. I don't think he has great post moves, but his offensive game is good enough to get by considering his length. Nobody keeps the ball up better than he does. Howard has really improved. I say ditch the jump shot all together and just go to the jump hook/running hook every time.

I think one reason it's turned into a guards league is because of the way guys have figured out how to draw fouls. I mean, guys have always done it, but I'm seeing things now I haven't seen in the past. Like D-Wades transition cross step. Where his first step will be with his right foot across his body. It's a defensive foul every time. Offensive guys throw their bodies into defenders way more than I remember seeing in the 90s and they get the calls most the time too. So many guys make their living at the foul line.
Dirty is offline   Reply With Quote