Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Police Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #66 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Maybe we should set parameters you can follow. There are bands on that list I personally don't like, so I won't comment on them (like Cream) but I'd love to see the direction that lead you to the outlandish assertion that

Jam
Triumph
Kings X
A-ha (****ing really?)
Or BMRC, who I like, but are BETTER than the Police?

I've been around music nerds enough to know an ulterior motive when I smell one. Whats the trouble, brother? Did a Trustafariam try to tell you on saving the rain forest while "Desert Rose" was playing in the background?
I`ll ignore the braindead hogwash diatribe of what you`ve written above and just concentrate on the bands that you`ve mentioned ok!

For starters anybody into hard rock is probably going to enjoy both Triumph and Kings X far more than the Police anyway. Jam were most definitely better and I`m no big Jam fan either. BRMC need you really ask and as for A-ha, well I do like pop and I`d sooner listen to them singing "hunting high and low" than Sting blurting out "de do do do, de da da da"

As for parameters you failed to set any really, so again I`ll let you set parameters that you can easily follow.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote