Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Police Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 11:50 AM   #69 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post

Alright so the parameters then were just "Whatever the hell I prefer." You chose one Police song you didn't like, and then tried to shoot arrows at me.

I don't blame your for your opinion, or the right to have one. But I do blame you for walking into a thread, where you knew we were discussing a band you didn't like, and pretending that your contrarian will and preference would hold water.

I take this as free and open license to go into a BMRC thread and explain why they were nothing more the Aerosmith rip-offs.
Normally, I don`t go into a thread to brazenly attack a band at least not without giving some reasons as to why. In this case I didn`t actually enter and attack the Police, I just said I could name twenty 3-piece bands that were better and imo I still hold these bands to be better as well.

A lot of the time, some of the best discussion on these boards comes from random musical thoughts anyway and the Police remark was one such remark. I know the Police discography pretty well and I think that makes my opinion as valid as anyone else`s on here.

And I`m sure you`re old enough to defend yourself against a few flying arrows!
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote