Music Banter - View Single Post - Bob Dylan
Thread: Bob Dylan
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #326 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chives View Post
I've listened to a vinyl copy of Blonde on Blonde a few times and I've listened to the Freewheelin Bob Dylan and Highway 61 Revisited each once. I liked Blonde on Blonde quite a bit for just putting on and listening to while I do work but it's the Freewheelin Bob Dylan that really convinced me to look into more of his work.

I have a few other Bob Dylan albums on vinyl but they are so beat up I decided to just wait until I could hear them clearly instead of trying to enjoy them over the crackling. I love vinyl but sometimes it's just easier to deal with CDs! Also, I have a fetish for boxsets.
The Freewheelin is what really got me interested as well. I have a fetish for collecting vinyls and CDs. As of now I have 10 Dylan albums on CD, I'm always adding to it. But sometimes I think, "I've already got so much Dylan, lets get something else." haha. I just started collecting vinyls almost 1 year ago, sadly I havent come across any Dylan vinyls. Of course I have come across some new prints at the store, but I usually don't buy the new ones.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote