Music Banter - View Single Post - How many people here have read the major religious texts of the major religions?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 08:51 PM   #18 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
i only really have one religious text i believe in - The Transmigration of Timothy Archer by Philip K. Dick - it's the be-all and end-all of Gnostic Christianity
Quote:
Originally Posted by mettalmag View Post
the problem is that every one who believes in Christ most of them haven't red the Bible,
everyone who believes in Krishna haven't red the Bhagavad Gita, it's hard to imagine how they deal with their imaginable truth" of holy books if they just don't know what they are about ? i started reading them, getting close, then i started reading esoteric and theosofical ones, like Lobsang Rampa and Madam Blavatsky. I wanted to say more but i don't have the rights )
Madame Blavatsky really gets a bad rap. There is nothing she says that I have read, that I do not know for a fact, or have disagreed with as being entirely possible. We don't know some things, but, the things she writes that I cannot prove, I have certainly had the same perceptions. The heretics are in, and the Spirit speaks as a beast.

It is all in the Word, it's just not in the book, or interpreted correctly. She is not a deceiver, I can personally guarantee that. And, she is spot on when she says western religion inhibits enlightenment. Read the Gospels that came from the Spirit of Jesus the Nazarene Christ, in the flesh of the Virgin whom the powers defiled. Mary....the Magdalene.

Please explain why you do not have the rights to say more? Is there a limit as it is applies to length? Or, is there a double-standard of what is good for the gooses, but, not for the ganders?

Thanks. I will post something that will demonstrate exactly what she wrote about. Believe me on that one.

I am curious as to what or why you are prohibited from saying.

peace

steve eden

Last edited by blankety blank; 11-11-2011 at 08:55 PM. Reason: grammar
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote