Music Banter - View Single Post - Do atheists believe that Jesus existed?
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 10:30 AM   #141 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Duce View Post
most Biblical scholars interpret that "why hast Thou forsaken me?" question as the point where Jesus has already taken all of mankind's sin upon himself, and thus he was dirty, dirty, dirty and even God will not touch him

of course God directed them to slay their enemies, the Bible would be different if Belial, Beelzebub or Lucifer's tribe were the victors
Well that just blows a bullet hole right through John 3:16. And, that was the whole plan remember? Most 'biblical scholars' are apologists. Why are they so 'apologetic'?

Why don't they just come out and say "I'm sorry, I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about"?

My God, my God, why, O Lord, have you forsaken me? It was on the cross that he said these words, for it was there he was divided.

Every reference to God He made was in third person, save one.

Mark well the name 'Barabbas'.

Mark 14:36
"Abba, Father," he said, "everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will."

The only time Jesus ever remotely referred to His Father by any name. Abba, which means “the father,” or “O Father.” Jesus did speak Aramaic.

The name Barabbas is a Hellenization of the Aramaic Bar Abba, literally, "Son of the Father".

He did not say, "Abba, Father why hast thou forsaken me"?

"Elohi, Elohi".

Ducie.....tell all those 'scholars' that they might want to learn their Elohi(m) from their Yahu, and their LORD God from their Lord GOD, and their LORD thy God, and their Lord, from their LORD, and their LORD of hosts......etc.

And, their 'hawah' from their 'hawwah'.

And, tell them we can all have a 'come to Jesus' meeting. Leave the wine skins at home, because, they are all full of s*it

If you cling to an idea as the unalterable Truth, then when the Truth does come in person and knock at your door, you will not be able to open the door and accept it.

I won't start on Lucifer, because I would be forced to name drop. And, I don't want that attention. I am an Eden, so, I have to know don't I?

I am sorry, however, for all the good religious folks out here being misled by all the buffoonery.

But, it is written many times to "pick up your OWN cross, and follow after me, and CONTINUE in MY Word".

It is typically interpreted to mean,

"I'll do all the dirty work, and, you all can ignore me, and worship Me like the devil; but, pay attention to Paul, and Simon Peter. You know, the 'rock' that denied three times even knowing my a*s."

I'm ready to rant, so, I will digress. Finish with a hymn.

peace dude