Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #5158 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMR View Post
I think several years ago that original LP would have been worth quite a bit along with the original thick as brick newspaper foldout cover; however, now that people are getting back into records, they are easy to find. We have a great record shop in Richmond, VA where I live that I go to every Sunday. They have a great used section where everything is from $1-$3, and I bought the original pop-up Stand up cover for $1 a few weeks ago, so sadly it's not worth much in monetary value, but I think it's worth quite a bit in sentimental value. It's also interesting to note that Ian has six fingers on the cover... take a close look.
thanks for peeing on my cheerios So much for getting rich. I guess I'll have to go back to my "Farm on the Freeway", and plant my sign.

"Will pretend like I will work for food"

No offense to anyone who will actually work for food.

That was not politically correct, so, I know I am going to hell for being insensitive.

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

How would you like this heaven? Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty....24/7

There has got to be one hellacious super-group in that Ring of Fire.

peace

Last edited by blankety blank; 11-30-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: bad link
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote