Music Banter - View Single Post - Greatest White Rapper *Poll*
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #930 (permalink)
The Big Dog

I believe this poll is down to ignorance rather than anything else.
Have any of the 216 people who voted Eminem heard of any of the other guys in the list?

Eminem is vastly overrated, and for me, I have never been able to tap into any of the hype that seems to prelude him.
His rhyming is a mess. He couldn't stay in synch with a beat to save himself, and Eminem has never exactly had complex beats laid on any of his tracks.

His content matter is the same old tired ****, seriously from a guy who wants to keep his daughter out of the limelight and shelter her from media attention, why the **** does he bring her up in so many songs? Hmm

Oh, I need a couple filler songs for my latest **** album...think I'll write some more about my mum, but I didn't have that bad an upbringing despite what my **** movie says so I'll just defame her.

Maybe a couple about maturation, yeah...I started this maturation many years ago but I still wind up in rehabilitation and doing shameless PR stunts when I haven't been receiving any media attention recently, despite the fact I've stated my loathing for the 'paparazzi' many times.

Maybe his fans will go back and crone about his rap battles. Okay, when was the last time Eminem was active on the underground scene?

The fact of the matter is, in the last 10 years, this guy has moved only backwards in terms of outputs yet the dickriding seems to be worse than ever.

Greatest of all time? Give me a ****ing break, wouldn't even make my top 50, or Kool Moe Dee's it would seem.

http://www.mashada.com/forums/music-...e-dees-top-50-
a.html

To conclude, Eminem is an overrated hypocrite, who to my bewilderment has gone on to receive global fame for very lacklustre MCing skills, c'mon how can there be so much praise for somebody that produced this ****.

14232949 is offline   Reply With Quote