Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official OFWGKTA thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #776 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Cocaine was straight, i heard another song that was really smooth and bumpin, really understated. I'm gonna get the album oneathesedays.

Kurt Cobain gets dropped by plenty of people, Lil Wayne is probably a bigger fan than Tyler (no joke). Besides that, though, Tyler has a much different ethos than Cobain, at least as a songwriter.

I'll grant you your right to not appreciate his music. Personally, i think he's got a lot of cleverness, creativity, and a piss off attitude that allows him to vent those qualities openly and extremely candidly (even when it makes you cringe, Lil B style).

The other members aren't worse, to me, just much different. That's one thing to love about the group to me. But it's all subjective.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote