Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 10:58 AM   #307 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Good morning and thanks so much again, Erica. I'm still amazed and in a mild state of shock! Drinking an iced coffee right now, so perhaps that’ll help snap me out of it. A “good, strong bass line” and “maybe soul-oriental-rock-with-a-little-jazz-improv-thrown-in”? Sounds good to me!

I'd like you to know the line about plugging in [my] electric guitar has me dreaming about Fender Telecasters (always my favorite guitar) ... like one of those matte inca silver Teles with a rosewood neck, except I'd customize it with a chrome pickguard for pizazz. I'm getting picky already!
It's fun to dream. Who knows? Maybe your dream will come true!

I looked online for images of matt inca silver Fender Telecasters with a rosewood neck and a custom chrome pickguard, which sounds deliciously elegant, Liz.

Then I noticed THIS guitar, a Fender "Silver Sister" Stratocaster:

Quote:
Special features include an Inca Silver alder body with matching headstock, and a gold anodized aluminum pickguard. Maple neck with a rosewood 21-fret fingerboard, vintage tremolo, die-cast tuners, 5-way selector switch, 1 volume 2 tone, humbucking bridge pickup with single coil neck and middle pickups.
^ Purrrr. I feel this "Silver Sister" is *very* attractive. I like that it has a humbucking bridge pickup with single coil neck and middle pickups, too.

It only costs...$830!!!!

So I think I'll be sticking with my $120 metallic red Squier Affinity Strat by Fender.

Cheap, but nice
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote