Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:08 AM   #284 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Why did you jump from "non-religious" to "atheist"? And why do you assume atheists "despise" religious people?
Because I don't know many non-religious people. Anyone I know who is non-religious is an atheist. And it's not really an assumption. Based on my experience, atheists do despise religion and people who practice it. I'm sure that's not true for all atheists. I'm just speaking from personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrd00d View Post
Spoiler for @Jans:
Yes, in the 'brian'. With the hint I gave, it wasn't meant to be much of a challenge... more of a "ooh cool". How relevant - God is in your mind, according to Alex Grey
Alex Grey is a very spiritual person. I'd like to know more about his thoughts on spiritual matters. I read that he was an atheist, or non-believer, but then he had this experience on LSD that turned him into a spiritualist. Not so sure about the details, maybe you know more.

That reminds me. Ever heard of manifestation celebration? It's in Dallas this year, just about 20 minutes outside of where I live. I want to go. The main attraction is seeing Alex Grey do some Painting and listening to him speak. It's like this little seminar. I expect it to pretty fascinating.

Last edited by blastingas10; 03-06-2012 at 02:14 AM.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote