Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #313 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
All I'm saying guy is to believe anything is impossible is just plain foolish, if u were alive 100 years ago u would have believed that going to space was impossible, now how many other generations believed something was impossible and were proved wrong. There are people who actually walk on 1700 degree hot coals and their flesh doesn't get burned, according to yalls believes that is impossible yet it happens, its even in the guineas book, and what allows them to do that is their beliefs, so maybe we shotuld take a little more head to the power of our beliefs. There is more than u can even imagine in this world. And with the internet nothing is hid. And there is mo proof that carcinogens cause cancer, according to all the studies we can't get away com them they r in just about everything we come in contact with, so y don't we all get cancer. There are too many questions to be raised to have any degree of certainty on that subject, still theory. Matters of faith and belief can't be proven to anyone else but yourself by searching within yourself. And your definition of an open mind must be flawed, cause to not believe that anything can be possible is not an open mind. And one day u will be that guy that didn't believe that going to space was possibe and watching the first space flight. And the laws of physics have changed in the recent year u might want to study up on quantum physics, not wikapedia, but actually study until u understand what they r saying, maybe research the double slit experiments to start. Not to be rude but its like nobody knows anything unless its been on the news, the mainstream, reports science things 10 years after the experiments have been in the works, the double slit experiment is 20 years old and nobody has heard of it. Y because it blows the doors off of everything we have been taught to believe. With what we have seen in history to belive something is impossible is more foolish than to believe anything is impossible.
OK children - listen up :
Guiness Book of World Records, Good
Wikapedia, Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekn4 View Post
If u want your proof that our belief can actually change the way sub atomic particles react I suggest u take a month or two and study quantum physics
Or just watch this cartoon for five minutes:

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote