Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 12:02 AM   #324 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaltezon View Post
'

I'm an atheist too, but I consider it an arbitrary choice along the lines of "behave as if" to simplify decision-making. I try to remember that the arbitrary nature of my own choice doesn't justify my forcing it on others as if I had a direct line to objective reality (which I don't believe humans are equipped to perceive). Religionists possessed of reason are constrained by the same principle. In my opinion, ignorance and intolerance are found everywhere, and 'getting rid of religion' (if that were even possible) would leave the worst of human nature untouched.
None of you guys are actually Atheists.

Worship - 'to become worthy of an equal state of being'

Who doesn't want to become worthy of an equal state of being with the Truth? That is what scripture teaches. Have a nice, kindly, charitable, and a genuine concern, and care for others. Do you what you will, harm no one.

It's your ball game. Your rules. Don't make em. If you aren't harming others, then that is you are doing. You are not any different that what it tells you. There is no one here who doesn't want know the Truth. That is the essence of what i perceive as the Father. Truth, and justice. The Mother, conscience, understanding, and the nurturing qualities of a good Mother and a good Father, and sometimes he beats you senseless. When They revealed Themselves to me, They informed me that They not did not particularly care for the word 'god'. There are way too many. That is your voice, in your kingdom. And, it was never once mentioned that They created anything. I think was either my higher mind, or, way above any concept of limited source.

The only way to find Spirit and Truth, is within yourself. The created gods are the ones that we must consider the possibility that you are limited, and, will block you from reaching your full potential. And, I have to interpret some books, and, I will be doing some of that, so, if you disagree, then show me. I am not one who cannot admit he is wrong. I am open-minded to be sure. I've watched many people teach me things. They don't know it. But, I was learning as I was spewing.

And, besides I was informed of something, and, I don't believe in me either It's a we thing, not an I am and there is beside me. Actually, there is no one next to me. I am a loner, and it is about creating the best kingdom you can. Leave out the good and evil sh*t, and, just be a genuine, nice person. We will all be okay, it doesn't matter what you believe. Just believe. What is it? I asked. What it is. And, I have die for this sh*t. I volunteered, and, I think all of us do. Something is about to happen. The population has simply blown up astronomically the past 50-100 years. It's mind blowing to look at the figures. I have to put together a book, and, I cannot write to myself. I am bored as it is. I need an audience. Feel free to participate, but, the one-line smackers beware

'What is a good man, but, a bad man's teacher, and what is a bad man, but a good man's job'

Ancient Chinese secret. There is no I, it has to go away as well. But, I can do some serious interpretation. I do have that gift, and, when I found the Truth, I am some serious characters, and a lot of beasts. I have been avoiding trying to teach anyone, and, I got spanked for not trying. Again, and again. I had to learn from 10,000 thousands who ministered to me through my game of inane, nonsensical rants of a crazy man. I played a game of learning for a long, long time. And, you are all the same as me. You are all 'masters of your own reality'. Just like the Wizard of Oz' Since, we all are in heaven, we may as well rest, and, hear some Black Sabbath. It's my favorite.

There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in its hands.
You seek problems because you need their gifts

And, there is messages in song guys. Sorry. But, it's True.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote