Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 07:03 PM   #375 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Tore wrote:

Quote:
Before I reply, thanks for making the effort to write a concise post.
You are welcome, and, thank you as well.

Quote:
I also notice you thought me being patronizing by suggesting you are an evolutionary loser due to your health. I can see why my post would come across like that and I'm sorry if I offended you.
You misunderstood tore. That was not personally offensive. I understand things, that is not what i was referring to; it was the way you presented your words as though i did not already know these things. I know a lot about those things, and, related to most things that apply to disease. But, maybe you did not know that, and, were giving an elementary explanation. So, it could have been an inaccurate judgment. So, i apologize if that was your intention. Enough said, you do explain things clearly. That i will give you.

And, i don't get a lot of acute infections, such as bacterial, or viral infections very often. It is a matter of chronic systematic candidiasis. And, disorders caused by the actions of man's manufacturing of different products, and, the poisons they produce. My life-style has contributed to my decline on the health issue, so, i can't blame everything on the hazardous waste, i've done my share of hazardous waste dumping. But, that's not the issue here, so, ignore it.

i know why you do what you do, and, i will have the concise and clear reasons soon. you actually sent me on mission, and, i have to unload the information that was not useful. And, my hard drive needs compressed, and files deleted. Information overload. I don't exactly wonder after your links, so, i go off on the interstate. And, a couple of thousand clicks later, i'm tired mate, sorry. Don't bother reading this. It truly is silly nonsense.

There are things that i understand, that used to boggle my mind why you do not understand. It will come to light eventually tore. i want to be concise.

i don't need to know anything about evolution, or your personal views based on what is either learned, or remembered. Why don't i need to be concerned? You told me tore, that's why.

Everything you post will brought to light, and, you will find you told me things that i have to do, and, i will soon. No response to this, it will not be bold.

Mountains wouldn't part for me
They have no uncertainty
I'm just a passing emotion
Just hoping they take notice
And you are an opportunity
Without an opportunity
Another passing emotion
And hope that someone will take notice

And did I hear you sing
That we exist without existing
Or did I hear you sing
That we'll land where we begin

I understand it, but I don't show it
So I won't think it, and maybe we'll be there

Maybe we will be there

Maybe one day we will be there

Oh, oh-oh-oh...

I thought I heard you say
That I must be disappearing
But I'm sure I heard you sing
We won't begin

Maybe we will be there

Maybe one day we will be there

Oh, oh-oh-oh...

You have no sense in emptiness
Will you try a little harder

You have no sense in emptiness
Will you try, try, try a little harder

And, to imply that even fungus toenails are a 'superficial' infection. That's what you buy into tore, as one who has been taught. Is it genetic? i would assume that it is a genetic disorder, which i addressed as a missing regulatory gene. But, it is also a problem that is brought on more severely through environmental issues, and, the actions of man. I won't get into that tore, it doesn't matter. You will soon understand how things do not just happen for no reason. Everyone is naturally selected, and i am still working on a concise and clear message. So, i will bold and skip the rest if you like

What on Earth are you doing, God?
Is this some sort of joke you're playing?
Is it cause we didn't pray?
Well I can't see the point of the word without the action
Are you just hot air, breathing over us and over all?
Is it fun watching us all?
Where's your son? We want him again!

And next time you send your boy down here
Give him a wife and a sexy daughter
Someone we can understand
Who's got some ideas we can use, really relate to

We've all read your rules, tried them
Learnt them in school, then tried them
They're impossible rules, and you've made us look fools
Well done, God, but now please...

Don't hunt me down, for Heaven's sake!
You know that I'm only joking, aren't I?
Pardon me I'm very drunk!
But I know what I'm trying to say, and it's nearly night time
And we're still alone, waiting for something unknown, still waiting
So throw down a stone, or something!
Give us a sign, for Christ's sake!

This question is a response i would like to see, but, you don't have to reply. it won't be bold.

Why do you consider that song as one of your favorites?

'Who is then but God, who sends us songs in the night'?
'Who better for us to learn, than from the beasts from the Earth'?

Quote:
Because "god" with a lower case g to me is synonymous with "deity" while "God" with a capital G is a name (hence the capital) for the christian god. The different use of case allows me to distinguish between the two.
Now, what is the name tore? And, who is the Christian god tore? Because, you make it concise, and, clear that you are a hard-core Atheist.

That is one question you need to answer, with clarity please?

i am reasonably certain i know the answer, but, i would like you to tell me.

i don't see you as a hard-core Atheist. i see a staunch believer. No bold.

This is a good song, but, it appears you enjoy a different sound

Walk away, I walk the wire
And my fields are burning in the flames
Feel my way, blind in the mire
Struggling from your voice inside my head
But now everything's trying to drag me down
But I'll rip the sky from the ground
But tell me now, who's my saving one
or a gun
Stripped away my last desire
Nothing comes and nothing's sent away
Happiness I couldn't hire
Struggling from these thoughts inside my head
All that's safer falls from my favor
When it over who will cry for me
It's safe to say I don't desire
Everything you push inside my head
And I'll reject it until I'm dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazstp View Post
If you really feel that you have wisdom to impart I don't think obfuscation is the best way to present it.
Quote:
I know you are a Christian, so, do you see how one verse is like a grain of wheat? And, that one verse can be studied, and worked, and can grow into many different meanings and interpretations.
That was an error. Is was a continuation of a question, and, i did not put a question mark. It ended in a period. I should have used a semi-colon. So, it was a grammar mistake; but, you probably could have assumed; since it read 'And,' that it was a continuation. I shouldn't assume i guess.

And, i don't use words like obfuscation. Who is trying to confuse who? Why did you use that word? What are you attempting to impart?

The question was how he could see that it could be interpreted? I don't think it should be so confusing, or muddled, or subject to create 38,000 different denominations of any religion.

That's what confused you. It was not a statement. I should apologize, but, i don't feel it's actually necessarily. But, i will apologize, my bad mate.

No mate, i have no wisdom to impart How do you impart wisdom? Can anyone give it away? Or, sell it, as many, many have attempted?

How did it confuse you? I will attempt to make it more clearly and concisely. One Word can be many different definitions, or names. Take the word 'god'. Look in the dictionary, and, take every link, and, every definition and read. How many different interpretations explode from that one Word?

Does that clear up the muddiness? So, it also applies to the universe. One verse. Just as the universe exploded (theory) into 200 billion Galaxies (not exactly correct, they didn't have even calculators when Hubble counted them), so too can one verse in a book mean several different things. They are not open to any one interpretation. That's the problem. And, not open to any one person's own interpretation.

We have too many verses, and too many Words, and interpretations.

Whatever you believe it to mean, that is what it means to you.

Here is another interpretation. I have no idea. I have others, but, i don't want to start a ruckus yet. Or, again, and again. Just the bold is a point.

And, where did you come up with the notion that i was imparting Wisdom?

Did i say that? i never once mentioned anything concerning any Wisdom.

it's called truth. If you don't believe that, then ask yourself what it means. Then that is also truth.

So, did those Words lack flavor? Or, are your taste buds lacking sense?

'Truth is in the eye of the beholder'. Is the clear enough? i have to wonder. That is the only bold, so, take it for what its worth.

i am not being contentious mate. i am simply replying as concisely as possible.

Here's something to be True to, and believe this song might be sending a message. Because, it isn't happening.

And, all i will say is that Jay Farrar can sing, and Wilco sucks And, if the truth be told, i had to look up the word obfuscation And, i've never met an Australian who i did not like. Ever. i am only 50, so i a few more years

So, i have to ask if this is clear, or, can you see it?edited a smiley.

I can only sing it loud
always try to sing it clear
what the hell are we all doing here
making too much of nothing
or creating one unholy mess
an unfair study in survival, I guess

but it always comes down to
what to do when it's all around you
and this tight wire act
leaving us here for dead to news of the world
and liquor piles up ahead
dodging those with words of power
forever on their breath
when the quality of life gets tripped up strangled like death
it seems it's getting harder out there especially without time enough to see

true to life is another hangover
true to life is more and more politics
true to life is always having to look over your shoulder true to life is assembly-line sickness

but it always comes down to
what to do when it's all around you

and this tight wire act leaving us here for dead to news of the world
and liquor piles up ahead
dodging those with words of power
forever on their breath
when the quality of life gets tripped up and strangled like death
it seems it's getting harder out there especially without time enough to see

I just posted. I made some bold, and, that's that. So, just what i bold, and, know that i just typed, and, nobody is true to anything. And, i don't do this for my health.

So, relax mate. I know you have to be nice. You're from Australia.

Last edited by blankety blank; 03-12-2012 at 01:49 AM.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote