Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 05:18 AM   #379 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Tore wrote: First, i bold the points, so, you can read what you want.

Quote:
You write that you notice a concern in me. My guess is you notice that I am trying to address your posts respectfully. I'm genuinely interested in getting my points across to you.
Firstly, you need to go and read again. i edited it, and, there were things in there that i took, or corrected. i mentioned that. I reworded it and apologized, and, i took out some things i probably should not have mentioned.

Quote:
People in general don't always have pleasant dreams,
My daughter has dreams that i can't interpret. She has silly and good dreams.

And, i also believe that when i edited, i took that out. I deleted the things i saw as not appropriate at this time. As for dreams, i also have an ability to interpret many types of dreams. You did have a car crash last march, by the way. You mentioned it in another thread. And, crash dreams are particularly very unpleasant, and, have a tendency to apply to some future event. I also had several crash dreams. They usually predict some sort of calamity. 911 was a crash dream, and, it was actually a dream that manifested as a different event in the dream. But, the dream involved the information, and, how the event took place two days later. It makes no difference, but, if you have unpleasant dreams more often than not, it is indication of your fears manifesting as nightmares. That's not important, but, dreams do often suggest fear. I took it out, so, no bold here.

Quote:
Tore is my real name and it has nothing to do with the english meaning of the word. Like there are biblical names, mine is a norse name which refers to the norse god of thunder, Tor, generally called "Thor" in english.
Now you are in my area of knowledge. Names, Words, and religions and mythology. It's all mythology as the stories go, but, your name Tore is not actually Thor. It is ÞÓRIR. Which means 'Thor's warrior, man' It is actually Thore.

What in interested it is also Italian 'Tore', from Salvatore, which means 'Savior
'

Quote:
Had I been simply interested in "winning" a discussion or make you look silly, I wouldn't have posted the way I do. I want this exchange to be meaningful to both of us.
The making me look silly part, or winning a discussion is something we need to avoid. That sort of thinking, is not recommended. We do want to have a meaningful discussion to both of us.

Quote:
Well, the infection sits in the nail which is on the "surface" of your body, so yes, it is superficial. Unless I am misunderstanding the english meaning of the word.
It can grow on the surface, but, the majority grows underneath.

Quote:
It's beginning to dawn on me that you believe that the American government is actively poisoning the American population to force a "natural" selection of citizens. You feel there's a conspiracy out there that you are a victim of.
Again, that has nothing to with natural selection as you define it. And, it is really not the government. The government. That's amusing that people believe that government has any power whatsoever. The corporate lobbyists, funded by the major banks, and corporations are the ones 'running' the government, including yours, and every country that plays ball. That's cute tore. And, to think it is limited to the American population is also quite naive actually.

Read this or not. But, on the back of an american dollar it has symbolism, and, I imagine as least the Euro does as we;;. I have never seen U.K. currency, but, i would bet that there is something there. I know you are filmed quite a few thousand of times per day. 6000 was the estimation years ago, it could be way more now. What are they using to keep you all the dark?

'Annuit Coeptis Norvus Ordo Seclorum'

Which they say means, 'he has approved our undertakings to begin a new order for the ages'. Not exactly correct. I dug it down word for word.

It really means, 'to obliterate, annihilate, and destroy to begin a new secular order for the ages' i could not translate into latin the word seclorum. But, it's not hard to see secular in that word.

[/QUOTE]Am I wrong about that?[/QUOTE]

It goes way behind that tore. Again, i wont dwell.

But, what is important is the fact you did not answer the question i asked you to answer. What about the God v god issue. So again, enlighten me on the difference through the names please.

This was written when Bush and Blair fu**ed up the world. i'm playing two, because there is a mate from U.K. who also writes political songs.

They're both really good.

They say the new world order is just god's master plan but if the blueprint calls some to starve, don't blame god's right-hand man, 'cause the president is holy, and the president is pious, and hallelujah! He's a good ol' boy! Hosanna in the highest!

The plan is written in god's hand so only bush can read it, and it calls for battle in god's name and it calls for bush to lead it, and the blueprint calls to drill for oil, and exterminate the land, and if you can't hear god's calling, then you're probably from France! 'Cause the USA is holy, and the USA is pious, and hallelujah! God is on our side! Hosanna in the highest!

And god is great, and god is good, and let us thank god for our food, we may well have more than we need and god well yet have mouths to feed, but god is great, and god is good, and someday soon, he'll feed you, too, 'cause once we've got our yachts and crowns, god planned some food to trickle down, so just keep those thoughts holy, be patient and be pious, and hallelujah! God'll grant your prayers, hosanna in the highest!

And I thank god for a god so mild, who spared the rod and spoiled the child, and signed a blank check so his boys and girls could buy up the entire world, so don't think us rude if we intrude, but god in heaven ordained us to, so you best improve that attitude and step aside we've work to do and thanks for keeping things in shape 'til we could come and take our place. Oh hallelujah! ain't life great? Hosanna in the highest!

He has an accent to be sure.

Last edited by blankety blank; 03-12-2012 at 01:02 PM.
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote